Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
milkbott »

* Topics:
milkbott August 2012
(new) MGS HD COLLECTION [349]
I always thought that MGS would remain an exclusively on the Playstation well not anymore as the MGS HD collection is, coming soon with 3 titles in on
milkbott June 2011
(new) Zombie Island (5)
The current oxm report on xbox live interviews one of the guys, behind this games with in game footage i thought it could be trying to rip off left fo
milkbott June 2011
(new) Hideo Kojima (10)
The guy behind all the successful metal gear games is set, to polish them one final time all in high definition
milkbott April 2011
(new) Ico/SOTC [14]
Ico/Shadow Of The Colossus was expected to be released on the 15th of, April but has now been pushed back to the 7th of August damm

* Replies:
milkbott August 2012
(new)
I just can't wait to play all these games in glorious HD having seen, the before and after screen shots the improvements look stunning.
milkbott August 2012
(new)
MGS 2 Sons Of Liberty, MGS Snake Eater both originally released on Ps2 and lastly MGS Peace Walker originally on Psp.
milkbott June 2011
(new)
Aren't u morons deviating here this post is apparently about a new update for the, xbox360 dash board and there ain't anything about it on xbox live.
milkbott June 2011
(new)
The true reflection in the guy as a force in is how many copies it sells, judge him then and not before.
milkbott June 2011
(new)
No idea but whatever it is it's sure to be worth the wait

* Favourites:
error milkbott has no favourite topics in Games forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP