Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
noxvill »

* Topics:
noxvill October 2019
(new) Zelda : Link's Awakening (7)
The best game in the Legend of Zelda series
noxvill January 2015
(new) Persona 4 [68]
just over 2 weeks and persona 4 will make its european debut popcorn an early contender for g
noxvill May 2013
(new) Catherine (Its to Hard) [46]
Action adventure game Catherine is difficult. And people in Japan are complaining. Keep in mind, that the game's developer apparently said Catherine
noxvill March 2013
(new) Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition [29]
A limited-time offer of the 2009 'RPG of the Year' Dragon Age: Origins, the Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening expansion pack, and all nine additional co
noxvill July 2012
(new) Left 4 Dead 2 [13]
Report unusual behaviour , Barricade your homes and Avoid all contact with infected individuals LOL : http://www.gametrailers.com/video/leaked-zombie-le

* Replies:
noxvill April 2011
(new)
best thing to do is trade the 360 for a PS3 .. PS3 has a better online community , Blu-ray , and quality exclusives .. Playstation move for something
noxvill April 2011
(new)
Yoji reminds me of Mr.G from that Australian tv show summer heights high
noxvill April 2011
(new)
DR1 : 10/10 , DR2 : 9/10 , DR Case Zero : 9.2/10 , DR Case West : 8.5/10 , DR 2 OFR : Tbc
noxvill April 2011
(new)
because some games on console are not on PC like gran turismo , Forza , heavy rain , etc etc
noxvill April 2011
(new)
I missed this post ..

* Favourites:
noxvill February 2011
(new) Dragon Age Tv Series [16]
Felicia Day, of Buffy and The Guild fame, has not only written but will star in a new live-action series based on BioWare's fantasy RPG franchise Drag
gamelall February 2011
(new) emulators on PS3 (10)
i have a PS3(slim) with firmware 3.30 and i want to know if i can run any emulators on it without any modifications to the system...if so can someone
vamez86 October 2011
(new) Mario Galaxy 2 [13]
Was playing this on the wii here today for around 3 hours and while it's the second most fun thing I got to play *heh heh heh* I have to say that the
vames_86 June 2011
(new) The 3rd Birthday [39]
Any news on this title for PSP? It's a Parasite Eve spin-off
mikewall November 2012
(new) Red Dead Redemption! pinned [2626]
Aka Grand Theift Equine! Looking sweet looks like rock * have a winner here. They have put alot of polish on this one. Admin please make this a sticky

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP