Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
ogdenz »
ogdenz send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
ogdenz October 2016
(new) Pro Evo 2017. [12]
Been reading mostly positive reviews on Pes..in fact most say it's a great game.
ogdenz September 2016
(new) No Mans Sky. [64]
Looks like an interesting concept. I can't decide whether this is going to be a massive success or a stupendous flop.
ogdenz July 2015
(new) Fifa. (10)
Do you alter the sliders in Fifa,Or do you just play as on one of the default settings? I've been tweaking the buggaz for a day or so..really glad the
ogdenz June 2015
(new) PS4? (3)
I'm thinking of buying a PS4.I read recently that the console can't play Blue ray, DVD's or even its own games without a 300 mb download. Is this true
ogdenz June 2014
(new) Music. (2)
Just bought an Xbox 360, yes I know last gen and all that, just wondering now that I've ripped my cd collection onto its hard drive is there any way o

* Replies:
ogdenz November 2016
(new)
@ norega - 13.11.16 - 03:57pm She probrably sits there in her mobolity scooter becuase she is so fat with
ogdenz October 2016
(new)
The whole VR thing does look amazing. Seems a lot of people are reporting motion sickness. I think people who over use it will develop psychological p
ogdenz October 2016
(new)
I don't know as I haven't played it in years.
ogdenz October 2016
(new)
You already said somewhere else you don't want to be Alex Hunter.
ogdenz October 2016
(new)
You can download all the kits Dan. Pes is a much deeper game imo..or it was last time I played it.

* Favourites:
error ogdenz has no favourite topics in Games forum.

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP