Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
ondafire »
ondafire send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
ondafire November 2023
(new) same old same old [17]
Nothing changes still the same old parrots squawking the same old s**t. But what happened to the Nintendo love? Mario kart out on the 30th and donkey
ondafire November 2013
(new) bully [11]
Download for a bargain price of 2.99 on the rockstar sale and relive a classic. One of the few games I did full achievements on with a 100 percent tim
ondafire July 2013
(new) gAmes on demand (3)
im assuming dlc already paid for when using the disc still works for them? Say mortal kombat. Tempted at 9quid. Got Freddy an all the classic costumes
ondafire July 2013
(new) whats your fable3? (1)
After meeting up with Elsie again and after saving her I decided to have her. As my own rather than let that coward gimp keep her. Anyway moving on ..
ondafire June 2013
(new) umk3 (0)
I think theres a few players still here so thought id drop this by. If you still play umk3 on the kombat collection then dont play a user called hyrul

* Replies:
ondafire November 2023
(new)
@ norega - 3.10.23 - 01:20pm Spartan is still very active over on N4G forums spouting the same type of non
ondafire November 2023
(new)
@ spartan2 - 16.05.14 - 08:57am Wii U is a disaster for Nintendo and they should drop it but they can't, b
ondafire 11 days
(new)
Reliving memories from the gamecube
ondafire 11 days
(new)
Back on rare replay. Everything done on jetpac now working on battletoads
ondafire November 2016
(new)
@ crail - 1.10.16 - 03:00am One thing about pc nerds is that they defend their pc's like they're made of g

* Favourites:
j.s.1983 June 2011
(new) Sonic Adventure 3 [60]
May be on the way ''A SEGA rep has confirmed that Sonic and the Secret Rings and Sonic and the Black Knight were two entries in a trilogy, the third o
sean316 February 2014
ondafire May 2013
(new) xbox live rewards (5)
Out of nowhere I have been given 300 points for doing various things I didnt know I did. How many have you amassed? Also dont you get something for yo
adeeb222 August 2013
(new) Saints row 4 [55]
Yay official trailer says this august
gollum February 2013
(new) Aliens: Colonial Marines [116]
Finally! It's got a rough release date....Spring 2012....hyper Fingers crossed Gearbox don't ba

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP