Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
psnality »

* Topics:
psnality October 2022
(new) What are your favourite games? [32]
Mine are Super Mario 64, not really played galaxy yet so not sure how it compares, Zelda Oricina Of Time, was really a Nintendo person and loved this
psnality October 2018
(new) VR Games [18]
I couldn't afford a Vive or Oculus VR headset so I got a Galaxy S7, bought myself a gearvr headset, used an app called trinusvr and the same app for m
psnality October 2018
(new) blood loot crates. [15]
What is going on with games these days, developers are getting greedy and they're beginning to look more like mobile games. I used to like playing mob
psnality June 2017
(new) E3 2017 [82]
I like the look of the gameplay of Battlefront 2 although I'm a bit skeptical after the awful Battlefront, The Way Out looks like a great idea having
psnality March 2017
(new) Free PC games [67]
Please just take these whoever wants them Platformines mzpv6-bjepr-qedrj Deadcore encg7-vfj3w-kyckh Enslaved Odyssey nc04l-v769f-rv0ay[br

* Replies:
psnality 4 days
(new)
Had some time with Monster Hunter World but that apart from killing monsters there's so many options and stuff it's pretty much over my head
psnality October 2018
(new)
What game are you playing?
psnality 4 days
(new)
Forza Horizon 4, got it on the game pass. I'm hooked.
psnality October 2019
(new)
Isn't PewPew the most famous, he lives in Brighton in the UK There goes your theory.
psnality October 2019
(new)
Really, by who?

* Favourites:
bobdylan March 2019
(new) Grandturismo sport (10)
Thoughts so far ?
alvar89 October 2016
(new) 4K Gaming [33]
Whos in? Can never look back to 1080p its just soo crisp its soo worth the performance hit! Tried a bunch of games even the older games look soo grisp
warded September 2016
(new) Persona 5 (1)
read.gif Persona 5 is in development for both PS3 and PS4.
alvar89 October 2016
(new) Steam Talk pinned [498]
2 of my favorite old strategy games Stronghold and Stronghold Crusader got official HD pack today! faint.gif usually u had problems getting those manual
manchesr 4 days
(new) What are you playing pinned [7601]
What are you playing and on what platform?

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP