Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
rhylxlad »

* Topics:
rhylxlad November 2013
(new) dead rising 3 lololololololol (10)
Even at 720p and locked at 30fps, the game still suffers from frame stutter on the Xbox One. This is the sort of thing that could prove to be somewhat
rhylxlad September 2013
(new) xbots twitter poll (9)
The xbone fanboys and using xbots to spam the gamespot and twitter poll to try and get votes for the xbone lol. Really? They are so desperate to try
rhylxlad September 2013
(new) Ps4 is 40 to 50 percent faster!!!!! (2)
Taken from Kotaku........Our contacts have told us that memory reads on PS4 are 40-50 per cent quicker than Xbox One, and its ALU (Arithmetic Logic Un
rhylxlad September 2013
(new) pal tax? (4)
Ok so I was reading on a site. American gamers are able to preorder games for the Ps4 and xbone. At the price of current gen games but everbody else h
rhylxlad August 2013
(new) xbox one? lololol [28]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG3VKckT9wcfeature=youtube_gdata_player

* Replies:
rhylxlad April 2014
(new)
Kinda disappointing to be honest.......... Sacrificed a long story mode for the pretty graphics
rhylxlad April 2014
(new)
.................... AND platinumed
rhylxlad February 2014
(new)
Trolling time.......... Mgs runs at 1080p on ps4, 720p on xbone, watchdogs runs at 1080p on ps4 ,720p on xbone, cod........ Yes you guessed it 1080p o
rhylxlad February 2014
(new)
Well I must of by been lucky, absolutely no psn problems on my ps4 since I got it Friday morning
rhylxlad November 2013
(new)
All the xbones laughin because it was reported the framerate is dodgy on ps4............ It's the same game as the Xbox180 and pc lol only difference

* Favourites:
saif7 April 2013
(new) tomb raider [175]
any one playing this, looks something similar to far cry 3 story. ..hopefully I get time to play this soon
popcap February 2014
(new) Borderlands 2 pinned [694]
Its official .. borderlands 2 is in development by gearbox software
popcap October 2012
(new) The End - MGS 3 (5)
The End was the so-called Ancient Sniper of the Cobra Unit. He was 104 years old when he was defeated by Naked Snake in 1964 , only recently I found o
xxi September 2012
(new) fallout NV [13]
Half way tru the game but 2 things I'm unsure of ? The new melee fighting moves u can train or any cool wepons u can make like a poison dart gun ect I
rhylxlad June 2012
(new) psn down? [59]
Is it down? Wont let me sign in

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP