Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
trailrunner »

* Topics:
trailrunner 2019
(new) tomb raider question (0)
with the those newer games tomb raider 2013, rise of the tomb raider, shadow of the tomb raider, are they set before the events in the 1996 tomb raide
trailrunner October 2017
(new) console plays older games (3)
there's been a few consoles lately designed to play your old favourite games, it's like there's a demand these days for the old retro classic games. t
trailrunner April 2017
(new) anyone played brutal doom? (1)
has anyone played brutal doom? I've never seen it around but I think it's for pc. I've started playing that doom 4 on ps4 but cant get in to it at th
trailrunner April 2017
(new) rainbow 6 the newest one (6)
are u looking forward to the new rainbow 6 game? I heard its out sometime in november ish in the uk. I used to like rainbow 6 vegas 2 on the ps3 I use
trailrunner January 2016
(new) anyone played ff13? [12]
hi I've been playing ff13 but not really that impressed yet it does seem very linear and not much choices to make or free roam to do side quests. one

* Replies:
trailrunner March 2019
(new)
can you really finish it in 3hrs 30mins for s rank? im on my first playthrough with leon and its just over 6hrs now im down in a lab and although it f
trailrunner March 2019
(new)
i see little clips at youtube it does look good and many were saying it gives you that old classic feel but with improved gameplay and visuals, one bl
trailrunner October 2017
(new)
I think this console is coming soon they call it retro freak multi cartridge slot console, I think. I was just wondering if there be any plans in the
trailrunner 8 days
(new)
I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way. I think they should of had that main tomb raider theme playing when u enter certain places like in the
trailrunner 8 days
(new)
rise of the tomb raider on ps4. oddly enough I find this rather boring and doesn't have that classic tomb raider feel to it. for some reason I miss th

* Favourites:
manchesr 8 days
(new) What are you playing pinned [7604]
What are you playing and on what platform?

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP