Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
vamesbox »

* Topics:
vamesbox June 2013
(new) TwitchTV Xbox One (5)
Microsoft chose to partner with the biggest and best gamer centric streaming website. I'll be there streaming Xbox One content on Saturdays or Sundays
vamesbox June 2013
(new) BF4 DLC Excl: Xbox One [18]
EA announced BF4 DLC timed exclusive for Xbox One. Think I'm going to pick up this game eventually.
vamesbox June 2013
(new) Truly disappointed [11]
Microsoft backtracked and I am saddened along with the vast amount who pre-ordered. Family sharing is gone along with many features, now the Xbox One
vamesbox June 2013
(new) Xbox One Excl: Killer Instinct [38]
Killer Instinct looks sick, another great Xbox One exclusive. Furthermore, free to play, though you have to purchase each character one by one or all
vamesbox June 2013
(new) Last of Us Online Pass (6)
http://i.imgur.com/5OBZfeA.png pmpl and I should be foolish enough to support this BS company na

* Replies:
vamesbox June 2013
(new)
@ angelsk - 21.06.13 - 12:55pm I am wondering what disk format would be used for games.Blu-Ra
vamesbox June 2013
(new)
@ mcwalnut - 21.06.13 - 09:05am I really am dissapointed with this move.. Microsoft was looking into the f
vamesbox June 2013
(new)
@ bigabwoi - 21.06.13 - 09:42am u saying halo distracted people from bf3 when someone said its more played
vamesbox June 2013
(new)
@ bigabwoi - 21.06.13 - 07:15am bf3 is both on ps3 and 360 and pc. halo is an xbox exclusive. u cant bring
vamesbox June 2013
(new)
Why can't I bring it into the equation? Are you that dumb man? I'm trying to explain why BF3 player count on Xbox 360 has fallen from second to last a

* Favourites:
vamesbox June 2013
(new) PS4 looking good now [109]
While I could have settled with the DRM restrictions of the Xbox One, I can't settle for region locks. the following is what I got from the Xbox websi
lastofus June 2013
(new) Xbox One Family Program [25]
Finally some good news, the family program as it's known allows everybody to share their XB1 games with upto 10 other family members. Doesn't matter i
vamesbox June 2013
(new) Xbox One: My thoughts [56]
1- Xbox One is not for you if you cant get broadband, satellite internet, or even 4G mobile hotspot going for a daily check. 2- Lending a game to some
popcap June 2013
(new) Microsoft lol [35]
http://youtu.be/5yC8FbgGnd0

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP