Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
obi_jon »
obi_jon send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
obi_jon 3 days
(new) Alec Baldwin movie shoot tragedy. [117]
What a horrible thing to happen.dislike.gif Why would somebody load a so called 'prop' gun with a live round? Why would they even have live round
obi_jon 6 days
(new) Spoughts. [1121]
It's like the 'Thoughts' topic but for sports(or like the Spacewatch topic(Sportwatch?)) You know the score. On your marks, get set, GO.
obi_jon 9 days
(new) swallows [135]
I've seen the odd one or two of them braving the cold and arriving here over the last couple of weeks, shivering on iced up telephone wires. Well now
obi_jon 29 days
(new) Italian bridge collapse. [45]
A motorway bridge in Genoa, Italy has collapsed during heavy rain. Multiple fatalities reported, including at least 3 children.dislike.gif [link]http
obi_jon March 2024
(new) *WARNING* This post might break your brain. [46]
Stare at this image for at least 30 seconds.

* Replies:
obi_jon 7 hours 3 minutes
(new)
@ trunking - 28.04.24 - 04:02pm Strange because Hamas doesn't recognise Israel.Look it up. It
(new)
Apparently Hamas have sent some negotiaters to Cairo for peace talks.dontknow.gif
obi_jon 5 hours 40 minutes
(new)
@ trunking - 28.04.24 - 05:07pm [Link]Joe Biden humiliated by Donald Trump's soaring popularity:https://yo
(new)
The Israelis helped to create Hamas. They were funded, trained and armed by Israel after the Intifada of 1987, in much the same way that Al'Qaeda was

* Favourites:
kipling March 2020
(new) Disturbing nature [65]
Have you done it ?? Would you do it ?? I did it yesterday and I'm questioning myself today whether I did the right thing ..Basically , I was sat in my
1clivey1 March 2020
(new) trump/usa.. [2456]
Old one slowing up again,so here we go....
obi_jon March 2024
(new) Spacewatch v2.0(Official Science Topic) pinned [749]
To boldly go exactly where the old Space Watch topic went before it.moonlanding.gif. A place to post about all the latest research, theories, discove
nomnom March 2018
(new) Hair [274]
What's the longest you've gone without washing your hair? How often do you normally wash it? Do you use products? I'm trying to
1clivey1 September 2017

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP