Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
1invazn »

* Topics:
1invazn March 2012
(new) Messaging to Groups (4)
Is there a tweak available on iOS 5 to b able to send a text message to a group of people with a few taps? Groupsend is not compatible above 4.01. I h
1invazn March 2012
(new) PKGBackup Help! (3)
I'm not sure if I've completely backed up my packages so...is it as simple as clicking backup? Which is what I've done. However, see attached screensh
1invazn March 2012
(new) AirPrint jb issue? (1)
Could a jailbreak be the cause to my AirPrint not finding my air printer? I can't remember if I have used it during jb 80 sure I have but could this b
1invazn February 2012
(new) Upload issue (7)
Is there an app 2b able to upload files onto web? Eg to upload pics in a group iOS won't let u. Btw I'm not jb
1invazn February 2012
(new) Lock screen call tweak (4)
Anyone know a tweak so that I can reject an incoming call from lock screen???

* Replies:
1invazn June 2012
(new)
It gives me hash sum error. I'm on 5.0.1. Is that the issue? Help!
1invazn March 2012
(new)
Got this to work with groupsend. Then downloaded abgrouper but for some reason it won't let me add groups?!? Removed completely now will wait for a tw
1invazn March 2012
(new)
It's like SBSettings just do much quicker rather than settings and then on off.
1invazn March 2012
(new)
Lol that's how I do it now but it's frustrating to click 20 odd people. I send to different variations so can't even just send again from the same mes
1invazn May 2012
(new)
Noticed that camera from lock screen shows the last photo in the bottom left on mates iPhone. Im goin to stick me thinks

* Favourites:
deezi October 2011
(new) untethered for ios 5 [27]
i wonder if they will bring it out later on this evening seeing they already have the untethered ready, with less then 15 mins to go for the ios 5 dow

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP