Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
asurreym »

* Topics:
asurreym February 2012
(new) Calling prob (2)
Every now and again when I try and phone someone it rings on their end but I can't hear anything on my end,I can see it calling and connecting but can
asurreym May 2011
(new) Jb security (1)
I watched a clip on the news the other day saying it's possible for jailbroken iPhones to get viruses malware and spyware
asurreym April 2011
(new) Annoying update (4)
Tried to update my phone round a mates house but only had mobile broadband connection, after an hour of waiting with 30 mins left got a msg saying ser
asurreym April 2011
(new) I4problem (2)
My phone has started to bring up tiny little squares when I try to type in message boxes and login and password boxes,could it be because I have not u
asurreym March 2011
(new) Isleep (8)
Did anyone elses alarm fail to go off since the clocks chanfed

* Replies:
asurreym January 2022
(new)
Why would anyone do that since iPhone 5 is less than a yr old and still under warranty
asurreym January 2014
(new)
My nephew is concerned that his yogurt pot and string telephone has been tapped lol
asurreym January 2014
(new)
it states on oranges own website it only cost 20 pounds,and you have to have been with them for six months,unless you have not been with them that lon
asurreym June 2015
(new)
If the person has a cap on their Internet and you use it and make them go over their limit and they get a big bill then I'm sure they would prosecute
asurreym June 2015
(new)
I find it hard to belive that you just guessed it

* Favourites:
error asurreym has no favourite topics in Apple iPhone forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP