Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
banbury »
banbury send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
banbury January 2021
(new) iPhone 12 series (7)
A14 bionic in all versions as expected. iPhone 12 mini has a 5.4inch screen but is physically smaller than the SE 2nd gen due to smaller bezels. iPhon
banbury August 2019
(new) iPHONE 6 [33]
iam aware the iphone 6 does have a larger 4.7 inch display over the 5S, but does anybody know its configuration, as in whether its just a taller panel
banbury November 2018
(new) 2018 12th sep Apple event (6)
Well does anyone think any of the new iPhones this year will have 5G connectivity? after researching this myself online it seems unlikely....because a
banbury April 2017
(new) iCloud locked (2)
somebody local to me is selling an iphone SE thats iCloud locked. I dont use online storage but would this place any other restrictions on the phone d
banbury August 2015
(new) iphone 5S for sale (7)
Selling mine but Iam unable to reset the phone cos its asking for a restrictions passcode. I assume its not the same passcode as the handset unlock wh

* Replies:
banbury February 2024
(new)
Yeah I get you. Well I bought a new iPhone 12 Pro Max didnt I and I wont deny the fact that I do like it so there you go!
banbury February 2024
(new)
as apple used to say there is an app for that and they were correct lol
banbury February 2024
(new)
At the time I couldnt find anything on i0S that I couldnt do on Android, with the only exception being Airdrop that allows you to send large files, bu
banbury February 2024
(new)
Certainly I dont understand why anyone would want to sleep rough outside an Apple store just to be the first to get their hands on the latest iPhone i
banbury February 2024
(new)
Well I guess we all see things differently. My first experience with i0S was with the iPhone 5S which I purchased cos I curious about what all the fus

* Favourites:
error banbury has no favourite topics in Apple iPhone forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP