Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
mad_max »
mad_max send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
mad_max November 2011
(new) Iphone 4S worth the upgrade [61]
Do you think its worth upgrading to the iPhone 4S from the iPhone 4? with IOS5 on my iPhone 4 I'm not sure there's much point unless you take lots of
mad_max August 2010
(new) Can I redownload app (2)
I bough a game on my iPad it was 59p after downloading and playing it for a bit I though I'd download it to my iPhone but when I went in to the store
mad_max August 2010
(new) iPad 3G or not (4)
Are there any other difference between the wifi and wifi + 3G thinking of getting the wifi only model as it's cheaper and most my use will be at home.
mad_max August 2010
(new) 2 iphones 1 computer (4)
Would everything have to be the same on both iPhones. I only have 1 iTunes. Also if I get an iPad can I keep separate music apps an videos.
mad_max August 2010
(new) iPod Touch n iPhone [13]
Is it the same without the phone?

* Replies:
mad_max July 2012
(new)
Try switching the phone off and on again.
mad_max June 2012
(new)
You could try but I think they will tell you the same that you have to ring up and request one.
mad_max June 2012
(new)
You can ring Orange up and request one or just get a normal sim card and cut it yourself lots of help on YouTube on how to cut sim.
mad_max June 2012
(new)
If you got a Orange contract then you can. If you got a contract on a different network the phone has to be unlocked.
mad_max June 2012
(new)
Check out an app called 'my secret folder'

* Favourites:
nfxcr3w September 2012
(new) iPhone 5 [203]
When will this come out cause i could get it no point getting iPhone 4s if in couple months iPhone 5 comes out
mad_max November 2011
(new) Iphone 4S worth the upgrade [61]
Do you think its worth upgrading to the iPhone 4S from the iPhone 4? with IOS5 on my iPhone 4 I'm not sure there's much point unless you take lots of
si45 August 2011
(new) Witch, mcclel, biggzy, aidy [32]
Please can u ppl help me out with this 1? When I make or receive calls I can't hear a word of what the other person is speaking but the person on the
adiy2k June 2011
8preston March 2011
(new) Iphone 4 vs HTC desire (3)
well i have both phones now- and i have to say the htc desire doesnt come close to the iphone- the iphone is slick and everything the desire does with

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP