Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
signal16 »

* Topics:
signal16 February 2011
(new) iphone 4 baseband (4)
i just got it but im being told they cant be opened and that apple hasnt released any code or supn like that for it.. firmware 02.10.04..on version 4.
signal16 February 2011
(new) iph freezing (7)
got this dude jailbreak it 3g and it seems fine but i realise it freezes after or even during calls sometimes and its really annoying..could it be the
signal16 October 2010
(new) recovery mode (10)
i had my iphone jailbreak on 4.0 and was using it..decide to loan it to my cuz and was tryin to delete the contacts but there was over 300 contacts..w
signal16 March 2010
(new) Best iphone apps [22]
ok..im a nokia fan...was always wwith s60 str8..new year so im testing supn new...got me a iphone jailbroken etc..but i dunno how to install apps or w
signal16 November 2009
(new) iphone frozen (8)
i hav a 8gb 3g iphone that had version 3.0 install...ma lil bro brought it to the states was using it then tryed updating it..now its frozen? any idea

* Replies:
signal16 February 2011
(new)
mayb u hav them in some 3rd pty app
signal16 February 2011
(new)
d*mn...any idea of when there might be?
signal16 February 2011
(new)
think its from england..and in the call log they are a few numbers with call time so im guessing it was being used a lil
signal16 February 2011
(new)
plus i had to pay to get it open in d first place...and that same d ay the freezin started.call the dude that did it and his phone battery jus happend
signal16 February 2011
(new)
d*mn..was hoping i didnt hav to do that..sign...kinda new to the jailbreakin thing...been a symbian follower for years : -(

* Favourites:
error signal16 has no favourite topics in Apple iPhone forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP