Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
ch0cazn »
ch0cazn send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
ch0cazn April 2019
(new) Get down on it pt3 (3)
Damm she's wild I'm like pause for a minute is this what you want because I'm no gimmick. She commits with her lips no hesitation Just real swift.
ch0cazn November 2018
(new) Get down on it pt2 [18]
So we jump in to my car on my face she flings her bra. I'm like easy tiger I don't live to far she laugh's and says I just like a head start.Got my fo
ch0cazn September 2018
(new) Get down on it (10)
I be watching you watching me for a minute walk over to her to show I'm no gimmick/looks me up and down she's knows I am with it.Convo flow but we wan
ch0cazn August 2018
(new) Freestyle don't hate appreciate (9)
Everyone is entitled to there opinion but I will not be dictated by a minion go ahead chase that million.Reality is when you die you might get missed
ch0cazn August 2018
(new) Why Do Good Girls [27]
Why Do Good Girls fall for Bad Guys because Bad guys tell some mad lies why do good girls act so surprised when the only thing that fooled them are th

* Replies:
ch0cazn November 2018
(new)
B4 Christmas hopefully lol
ch0cazn November 2018
(new)
@ aznpixy - 13.09.18 - 11:42pm Now for some strange reason I fancy cheesey chips! I wonder if theres any k
ch0cazn November 2018
(new)
Smile without the cheese meaning that smile was so perfect. Like when some1 takes a picture they say cheese hope that explains it.
ch0cazn September 2018
(new)
@ aznpixy - 8.09.18 - 01:26am How long until part 2? couchpot.gif popcorn.gif knitting.gifPart 2 ne
ch0cazn September 2018
(new)
Most definitely the magnisity and attraction got them in there own world.

* Favourites:
error ch0cazn has no favourite topics in Just For Fun forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP