Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
nimnom »
nimnom send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
nimnom February 2024
(new) Once upon a time pinned [18152]
I'm sure this has been done before, but hey, I'm in a creative mood so let's have a story. You can probably guess where I'm going with this, but I'll
nimnom February 2016
(new) Film (3)
I'd like to try making a film with the people on pro. The idea is to see if it can be done without meeting anyone, just use your phones to video your
nimnom August 2014
(new) Looking for friends (2)
I'm looking for buds. I don't care who you are, as long as you have all yet own teeth. Pm me
nimnom June 2013
(new) X-men (6)
So, what's yer power?
nimnom June 2013
(new) Settle an argument (8)
My mate has just bought a pug dog. I said that's where the phrase 'Pug ugly' comes from. He says the phrase is PIG ugly. Which is right, PUG or PIG?

* Replies:
nimnom February 2024
(new)
Norman was a fisherman. He spent his days at sea, but always looked forward to returning to....
nimnom February 2016
(new)
And that's a good start, knuckles. Come up with a storyline for it and we're in business lol
nimnom February 2016
(new)
Yeah it's down to the whole privacy thing. Maybe I could get people to make sock puppets or something lol. We could have a competition to find the bes
nimnom February 2016
(new)
I used to know a chap who would sit there and just stare at you. He'd say nothing but even the biggest, meanest guys would stay well away from him. As
nimnom August 2014
(new)
The Sun, Star and Mirror read.gif

* Favourites:
error nimnom has no favourite topics in Just For Fun forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP