Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
wolf1v36 »

* Topics:
wolf1v36 January 2024
(new) ... Biggest ever mistake ... (7)
What was yours?. Mine was to agree to go contract with EE/T,mobile completely unaware that after the first 2 months they started to hike up the bills
wolf1v36 May 2019
(new) Why? (5)
If Jaffa cakes are cakes, why is it they are always found next to the biscuits?
wolf1v36 October 2017
(new) Old 1 coins . [11]
The old pound coins are to be phased out soon folks. If you are lucky enough to have a few stashed away in a jar or in a mattress, only a few weeks le
wolf1v36 July 2017
(new) Where is liam and knucklez? (3)
Does anyone know? I am sure liam is around here somewhere.
wolf1v36 April 2017
(new) T.V programmes you hate. [21]
Which ones make you switch off or change channels before they even start. Enter as many times as you want. I have an whole load of them. Starting with

* Replies:
wolf1v36 February 2024
(new)
@ kristy59 - 15.11.23 - 09:17am Jim is like a brother to me, we have grown up together said kristy. Brothe
wolf1v36 February 2024
(new)
Yeowch! Wolfie said, and laughed at the twins who were laughing, well, i had better get out to the shop and get the papers and magazines all sorted fo
wolf1v36 February 2024
(new)
Wolfie laughed and said have not heard that one for yonks!
wolf1v36 February 2024
(new)
And wolfie very promptly punched supaguy on the nose! So he thought, wolfie and kristy were miles away heading back home to the uk. If it was not wol
wolf1v36 February 2024
(new)
Well, and hope he bluddy well stays there too! Wolfie said to kristy who happened to find wolfie looking for him,, now let's get back to the truck, an

* Favourites:
six February 2024
(new) Merry Xmas [35]
....just getting in ahead of the high street stores!
slick_01 February 2024
(new) One Day [710]
One fine day a couple was walking in a beautiful forest on a bright sunny day when....
shazza6 April 2022
(new) Funnyiest things [15]
You have seen on tv that people have been caught doing?a guy was on the bus in sydney showed where he put his mat down on the ground just started doin
ricky112 February 2021
(new) Exposure. [31]
Am tired of hiding my feelings, now put down your name lemme tell you how i feel about you.
nimnom February 2024
(new) Once upon a time pinned [18152]
I'm sure this has been done before, but hey, I'm in a creative mood so let's have a story. You can probably guess where I'm going with this, but I'll

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP