Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
cruedude »
cruedude send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
cruedude October 2009
(new) ARCH ENEMY [16]
just drop in and say hey and what u think of the band and what cd u think is their best i think their latest on is fkn awesome hehe
cruedude June 2009
(new) SMASHING PUMKINS [21]
say what u think bowt them and what cds u like i like gish and siamese dream and mellon collie and the infinite sadness.
cruedude February 2009
(new) ALICE COOPER (4)
which cds do u like of his ?
cruedude February 2009
(new) HARD ROCKERS UNITE [24]
im creating this post so you can tell me and everybody what hard rock bands ur into or who made an impact in ur life and why or just drop in and say h
cruedude January 2009
(new) SKID ROW [15]
this is a post dedicated to SKID ROW when they were fronted by sebastian bach if ur into SKID ROW lets hear from ya im the YOUTH GONE WILD hehe

* Replies:
cruedude March 2013
(new)
Exactly wildhart :) and thanks for the inside info regarding the new and long awaited Slayer album spacelaw.
cruedude March 2013
(new)
The album God Hates Us All was okay. But it was more nu metal in style. Now seasons in the Abyss and Reign in Blood and Hell Awaits for me defined who
cruedude February 2013
(new)
Though im a metal head. I do like some hip hop artists. Like Brother Ali, and Classified and Atmosphere, and Bliss n Eso, at least they raise social a
cruedude February 2013
(new)
Her body looks hot but her face oh my lord they mucked up in the science lab that time. Give me carly rae jepsen any time daydream
cruedude March 2013
(new)
Afternoon delight, starland vocal band lol

* Favourites:
error cruedude has no favourite topics in Music forum.

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP