Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
gayanibf »

* Topics:
gayanibf March 2009
(new) whitesnake, dio, [14]
im into their music and melody pattern and sound. what new bands do you recommend for me to check out who sound something near them at least? sigh
gayanibf March 2009
(new) NOVEM (2)
hey anyone heard this band? check out www . novemsongs . com (without the spaces) strange.. the band died of a accident after recording their only alb
gayanibf March 2009
(new) Stomp Boxes [38]
ok.. all the guitarists and musicians here have helped me a LOT with their opinion and advice, recommendations before and i have one more question.. i
gayanibf March 2009
(new) box sets! (5)
ok i ordered my first box set.. pink floyd's oh by the way.. can you recommend another few which you think are must have's?
gayanibf February 2009
(new) sacred mother tongue [16]
just discovered these guys in myspace.. anyone a fan?

* Replies:
gayanibf March 2009
(new)
wow.. you got a lot of expensive equipment.. why dont you try a moog and let us know how you like it?
gayanibf March 2009
(new)
im not a terrorist you know.. not a military person either.... yeah metal00 my fav drink is water since i quit drinking and smoking.. dance
gayanibf March 2009
(new)
lol.. why dont you come to sri lanka on a holiday or something then hugzilla.. or maybe not until the civil war is over..
gayanibf November 2010
(new)
hugzilla rules! rocker
gayanibf March 2009
(new)
not all asians eat korma.. i dont even know what that is. lol. but we certainly do eat a lot of spicy and hot food.. yes

* Favourites:
error gayanibf has no favourite topics in Music forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP