Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
gogela »

* Topics:
gogela April 2013
(new) Whoz beta btwn Mary [15]
Whoz really better btwn Beyonce, Mary J Blige and Maraih Carey?
gogela March 2012
(new) Dance Music (5)
This week I was at the Miami Winter Music Conference. I have to say, South African Djs/Prducers have grown a lot. And London Producers still got it. I
gogela March 2012
(new) J.Cole [11]
Starting from 2008. J.Cole is by far the best new kid on the block. Been following his music career. Listening to his Mixtape and now he dropped Cole
gogela August 2011
(new) House Music Fans [15]
this is for deep house, deep tech, house tech, vocal deep house, non-vocal deep house, deep soulfull house and tribal house. Its either you black, whi
gogela April 2011
(new) Song Help. (2)
Deep House Lovers help a brother out. I need a website where I can get the Spirit Chasers -These Tears track for free.

* Replies:
gogela May 2012
(new)
Last saw her performing at the Cape Town International Jazz Festival on the 31st of March. She was on fire. She rocked.
gogela May 2012
(new)
She recently signed to a south african recording company owned by Shota from the Dance group called SHANA. She and Glenn Lewis.
gogela September 2011
(new)
Dj Mbuso bestes when it comes to deep house
gogela November 2012
(new)
In Rap we talk about The Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, NWA, krsONE, mobb deep, jnr mafia, 2 Pac, audio two, tag team, 69 boyz, 213, fresh prince and
gogela November 2012
(new)
I was gonna read all the 9 pages but the ignorance of this emicee guy couldnt let me. Hip Hop is not Rap. Rap has never changed to Hip Hop. Hip Hop is

* Favourites:
gogela November 2009
(new) MJ vs Elvis [418]
Will Mike make more money than that Elvis dude. ELvis is the number one m0ney making dead musician...Will Micheal Jackson defeat him?

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP