Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
paulster »

* Topics:
paulster October 2023
(new) Who sung (5)
''dance, dance, dance to my 10 guitars'' Yo who sung this? its on my mind but just cant who sung this.
paulster September 2009
(new) Black Crowes [13]
Anyone like the Black Crowes? Which album was the song 'soul singing' in? Ta.
paulster July 2009
(new) Guilty Pleasure (7)
Yo theres alot of dudes who say they get best music and say the rest is s**t. So then u fkers Lol what guilty pleasure pop cd's do u have in your coll
paulster June 2009
(new) Song Help (5)
What was that song in the Jackass movie where they dress up as old timer's and go around street fking about. Fanx.
paulster May 2009
(new) a good metal [30]
Yo, recommend a good metal band thats not just all super disortion in every track. Something more with guitar solos and even a bass guitar solo, im ju

* Replies:
paulster October 2010
(new)
U get dudes who been playing for 30 years and still learning, is it me or is guitar really hard to get used to, in your 1st year of playing it can fee
paulster October 2010
(new)
With guitar u get inspired to play but when u sit down to play your mind goes blank and it seems a very long journey.. i guess thats why loads of dude
paulster May 2009
(new)
Dude this band is fking loud Lol bow down to these veterans. Ive got an album with a track called b*stards lol i love the we are motorhead born to kic
paulster May 2009
(new)
Iv never heard this track.. but a guitarist once said its very challenging even for those playing for years.. i believe its from the band MachineHead
paulster September 2009
(new)
Soul singing got my soul singing Lol dance

* Favourites:
error paulster has no favourite topics in Music forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP