Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
puciato »

* Topics:
puciato October 2022
(new) Maximum the hormone (5)
So...i got a few of their albums earlier,and im already hooked.Any fans lurking around here?Favourite songs?
puciato February 2009
(new) Music videos [13]
Im bored.what are your favourite music videos ever?get naming so the rest of us can have a look :)
puciato January 2009
(new) Acoustic songs [27]
Im looking for some new songs to learn on guitar,so list some favourites please!
puciato January 2009
(new) At the drive-in (2)
Eventually got relationship of command,and im loving it.Any fans?Are their other albums as good as this?
puciato January 2009
(new) Most evil band [39]
So...was reading the black metal post,and thought this might be entertaining.Id say mayhem,quite self explanatory really

* Replies:
puciato May 2009
(new)
Thats why i dont listen to radio anymore.There is still music with integrity out there,you just have to search for it.Metal first,goth second,emo thir
puciato May 2009
(new)
Song titles might refer to the themes of the song too.Tons of emo bands give their songs ambiguous titles,its the cool thing to do.One of my favourite
puciato July 2009
(new)
Yeah!American football are pretty awesome,only have a couple songs though :/ 65days are freaking brilliant too,they totally slipped my mind.Never hear
puciato May 2009
(new)
Theyre a new-ish band,and south african so theres little chance any mp3 sites will have it.rip it from their myspace page or better yet,get her to dow
puciato May 2009
(new)
The music from a video game called gyruss,one of my favourite things to play.inbox me for a link where to get the midi file if you want

* Favourites:
error puciato has no favourite topics in Music forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP