Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
vampboy »
vampboy send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
vampboy November 2017
(new) Enslaved (2)
For fans of soulfly, how did you feel about the album? I just got to listen to it today, it is simply brutally amazing. Best album by soulfly IMO.
vampboy March 2015
(new) Depressive/atmospheric Metal [31]
Can someone recommend me black metal that focuses more on creating an atmosphere and makes it very depressive. I really enjoy Burzum's work, it's depr
vampboy April 2014
(new) convinced [34]
It isn't a hangover like I imagined, indeed it isn't, infact I just realized that this intense headache is due to all the music I have been listening
vampboy April 2014
(new) What songs [50]
pump you up big time? As in almost take you to the adrenaline mode, and you feel like you can do anything during the time those songs are playing. Tel
vampboy November 2013
(new) Hesitation Marks (5)
Just managed to give it a listen, after such a long wait, NIN finally releases a new record. And it's simply epic. Anyone else checked it out?

* Replies:
vampboy August 2021
(new)
I have a guitar that looks exactly like yours. lol.
vampboy October 2022
(new)
Shadow of the day.
vampboy 2 days
(new)
Darkthrone- Summer Of The Diabolical Holocaust headbang.gif
vampboy 2 days
(new)
Dissection- The Somberian.
vampboy April 2018
(new)
https://youtu.be/hIgQrhOChYU Reminded me of this song, good ol' jolt of rainy days nostalgia. Happy.gif Only we know how special this litt

* Favourites:
emski 2 days
(new) What u listenin' 2? pinned [41495]
Ok millionth one i know... I'll start Machine Head - Now i lay thee down
pink63 October 2012
(new) pink tour 2013 (4)
anyone going to see pinks truth about love tour 2013 i am 22nd April lg in Birmingham cant wait
panetoz June 2012
(new) happy songs [35]
everyone has song tat improves to there mood. mine is by loreen called euphoria. when i here this i am happy. what is your song?

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP