Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
lovlaser »

* Topics:
lovlaser September 2011
(new) YOUR DREAM PHONE. (4)
If given the chance to invent a phone of your dream, what name will it bear and what are some of the special features you will include?

* Replies:
lovlaser September 2011
(new)
I would have called mine LASER, and stock them with some features like: The phone being able to operate upon what you will be asking it to do - more l
lovlaser May 2012
(new)
Facebook will never work accurately on China phones, its may but not to the best or fullest... And with that i will take it like it never did! So neve
lovlaser January 2012
(new)
Hmmm, China phones are China phones, besides all this are not the same so why complain? What it doesnt supports makes it a China phone...
lovlaser August 2011
(new)
Its actually my first time of hearing such a phone's name, and even model. But quite not sure if it will if its a China phone - but all the same let y
lovlaser August 2011
(new)
Its actually my first time of hearing such a phone's name, and even model. But quite not sure if it will if its a China phone - but all the same let y

* Favourites:
lovlaser September 2011
(new) YOUR DREAM PHONE. (4)
If given the chance to invent a phone of your dream, what name will it bear and what are some of the special features you will include?

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP