Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
garion »

* Topics:
garion June 2011
(new) Show Us Your.. [122]
HTC Homescreens.. lol. When my sis got her Touch Dual I thought it was an amazing phone, but that
garion April 2011
(new) Mini 6 Released. [15]
Opera Mini 6 has been released, further details here: http://is.gd/OairmY or go to: m.opera.com with your device default browser to download.
garion March 2011
(new) UZARD BROWSER [27]
Thanks to funguru for the initial heads up on this one. Basically this is the Mach5 browser which some of you may have tried out before, but with that
garion February 2011
(new) Pocket Artist [31]
Because it's such a complex app with no internal help and an initially confusing array of tool settings, I'll set out below some of the basics that'll
garion January 2011
(new) Mini copy/paste bug (3)
Anyone experiencing the weird copy and paste bug in the .cab installation of Opera Mini (where spaces are magically inserted after and before every sy

* Replies:
garion January 2012
(new)
Yeah, good one @witchy hug I'll start composing the theme :) Love the paint drying @kaitleen *lau
garion January 2012
(new)
You seriously fancy a social-networking Rubik Cube? dontknow
garion January 2012
(new)
Well there you go - you could call yourselves the 'Windows Seven' and fight against injustice and dodgy Operating Systems.. grin
garion January 2012
(new)
When in Nokia's death throes they clutched at Microsoft's despairing straw, the legendary stefdag commented that: 'Two turkeys don't make an eagle' an
garion January 2012
(new)
There you go; there's two.. duckk *laughs* now where's the other one..

* Favourites:
error garion has no favourite topics in Windows Phone forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP