Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
witch1 »

* Topics:
witch1 August 2013
(new) Which Windows Phone Do You Have? [60]
I have a Samsung Focus and wanting to upgrade to HTC Titan when it's available. Though the Nokia Lumia looks sweet, too!
witch1 August 2012
(new) I'm Back ;) [63]
Ok, some of you and most of you don't but I used to be down here all the time but went to iPhone. Well, I'm back! I just scored a Samsung Focus runnin
witch1 August 2011
(new) Windows Phone 7 [110]
Microsoft has scheduled a press conference next week to announce which carriers will offer the new Windows Phones. Also, they are expected to roll out
witch1 July 2010
(new) Maemo/Android [11]
I just read on BGR that someone managed to get the N900 to dual boot Maemo and Android. Its not fully working, but, the concept is workable. Making me
witch1 April 2010
(new) Win P7S will suck [100]
We have all debated and eagerly awaited Windows Phone7Series. But, I assure you, it will suck and will fail.

* Replies:
witch1 August 2013
(new)
Those are great WP devices! I just picked up an LG Quantum and it has a really nice slider QWERTY keyboard.
witch1 August 2013
(new)
Which one do you have, husein? Samsung is very simple to unlock.
witch1 August 2012
(new)
Thats the way technology goes, Polo. Even with Android and iOS, not all devices get all updates. And the WP 7.5 will get 7.8-just the same as many And
witch1 August 2012
(new)
Are you asking about downgrading Windows Phone 7 or 7.5 to Windows Mobile 6.5? If so, no it can't be done.
witch1 May 2012
(new)
Go to xda-developers.com-there is a forum for the Snap. Its not hard, just read up before trying it.

* Favourites:
error witch1 has no favourite topics in Windows Phone forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP