Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
lothario
As I was passing the shopping centre, some woman caught my eye who was stood there with a few bouquets in her arms. She smiled so I smiled back n carried on walkin. I heard an ''excuse me'' from her direction. As I turned to her she was beckoning me over.
My usual reply to random people who wanna speak to me in the high street is ''Sorry, I don't smoke.'' On this occasion though I didn't - Not sure why, she had a kind face or somethin.

As I gets to her she holds out a bunch to me n said, ''Here, take these home to your girlfriend.''

''I don't have a girlfriend,'' I said.

''Well u should'' she said smiling. ''Take them anyway, give them to your mum or someone, you're the first person who's smiled since I've been stood here.''

''Aw, thanks a lot,'' I said. Gave her a peck on the cheek n off I went thinkin how random that was.

As I was walkin home though I was gettin quite a few looks from people, it was a good sized bouquet. I started to wonder what they might be thinkin - why I'd be carrying flowers. A few thoughts crossed my mind but one what stood out the most was, 'I wonder what he's tryin to worm his way out of.' Lol.gif
75 Replies 3208 Views 0 Favourites
Page #: 1/8
> »
Page #: /8
> »

Download PRODIGITS Android APP