Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
tazdevil
I did not have a restful sleep. I had a very dramatic dream about this girl who I was friends with in the past, but I ended my friendship with her late last year because she never used to respect my boundaries. Moreover, she was a little insulting, and quite pushy and dominating at times. She also lied about her job. She was very secretive about it, but in time, I found out the truth and lost all faith in her. So I decided to discontinue my friendship with her as it was a toxic/abusive friendship. Took me a very long time though, before I was finally able to find closure with her.

Anyway, coming back to the dream. In the dream, she turned up at my house unannounced. RUDE. Then she hugged me, and told me how much she had missed me (which sounds SO sweet, but it seriously annoyed me) I excused myself, and went to the kitchen to ask my mom for advice. My mother said- well, she has made an effort and used the petrol to get here, be nice and make her feel welcome.

So I'm like smiling/giggling and being nice to this girl (forced) but then I remember how she always apologizes first, and then goes back to square one (disrespectful, IMO) so I tell her to leave. At this point, she starts crying (and even begs lol) and I felt like an evil horrible HORRIBLE person.

I actually woke up with a headache, worrying about it coming true. STRESSFUL. I know the chances of THAT happening are very slim, but that b*tch is crazy. You never know.

Just interested to know, what would you do if someone was asking/begging you for another chance (knowing that they don't really change and always go back to square one) and how would you tackle a situation like that without feeling guilty or horrible?
35 Replies 715 Views 0 Favourites
Page #: 1/4
> »
Page #: /4
> »

Download PRODIGITS Android APP