Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
tazdevil
Guys, remember that 'negative friend' I posted about last time? Well, she is psychotic. She has a victim mentality.

For several days, she kept posting crazy statuses on WhatsApp every now and then like: I'm giving up, death please come to me, I don't want to be alive etc. I tried giving her comfort/reassurance along with a combination of empathy, compassion and commiseration, but she completely rejected these options each time.

So I started avoiding her calls/texts to 'protect' myself from the surfeit of negativity. When she found out I've distanced myself, she started creating fights and guilt-tripping me. Bad bad energy. A while ago, she FAKED a suicide attempt. She posted a knife picture on WhatsApp, and captioned it 'I'm done. Goodbye world'

My heart sank and fell out of my f*cking @ss, dude. I called her up, but no answer. She texted me just now saying she was cooking maggi wtf. I asked her if she was alright, and she said what? I'm confused? I said giirrrllll, and she was like what happened? I was SO annoyed. It is manipulation of the highest sort to tell someone you're going to kill yourself. I confronted her about it, and she called me a gay freak lol.gif

I blocked her 'poor me' @ss. Now I can't help, but feel bad. Is this normal? I don't understand why I feel this way.
53 Replies 1736 Views 1 Favourites
Page #: 1/6
> »
Page #: /6
> »

Download PRODIGITS Android APP