Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
vamp.boy25x
Lol, I can't sleep, so I posted this topic wondering what experiences have you had in life that you would call truly scary? The inspiration for this topic came from a harrowing experience a few days ago, I had quite a few share of scary experiences, this one's the most recent one.

I was having exams and I went to the supermarket, which was quite crowded to get some energy drink off of the shelf, and suddenly from the corner of my eyes, I felt like I saw a black figure walk past by, as I glanced forward, I saw this woman in the supermarket a few feet from me in the same lane, and as soon as my eyes fell on her, she stared back at me. Her hair was loose and dark, she wore some kind of black clothing I can't quite explain what garment it was. It felt like I was staring at something truly evil. Her eyes were bright red and she suddenly had this grimace of smile all across her and she approached me. I literally fell back as fear overcame me. I walked away and quickly gathered my stuff, yet as I left the supermarket, Iooked back I saw her standing at the counter, and she pointed her finger and mocked me with a mad laughter.

It was harrowing to say the least. Is it mental illness? Probably. Or perhaps I experienced the sight of a woman who wasn't really there. Lmao. Just kidding.

But in any case, has any stranger on the streets irked you in such a horrible way that fear overcame you? What are your experiences? Please tell us. hyper.gif
31 Replies 987 Views 1 Favourites
Page #: 1/4
> »
Page #: /4
> »

Download PRODIGITS Android APP