Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
asurreym »

* Topics:
asurreym August 2015
(new) bin ladens family [35]
Officials say it was 3 members of Osama binlardens family who were in the 7million pound private jet that chashed and burst into flames while attempti
asurreym September 2014
(new) Spider dog prank (9)
Who's seen the clip of the spider dog prank on YouTube? I would put a link up but I'm not sure how to do it
asurreym July 2014
(new) We're all suspects [66]
Dave our lovely prime minister has passed a bill through allowing the gov to have unlimited access to every single piece of infomation that is sent an
asurreym May 2014
(new) Life [25]
Whenever life gets you down, And things seem hard or tough, And people are stupid, obnoxious or daft, And you feel that you've had quite eno
asurreym April 2014
(new) Chernobyl [40]
It's been 28 years since the disaster happened in the Ukraine,thousands of men risked and lost their lives trying to contain the deadly radioactive ma

* Replies:
asurreym September 2016
(new)
Yes it would be nice to have anything i wanted but the more you have the more there is to lose, I'd rather stick to having fk all
asurreym July 2017
(new)
@ bozzalad - 8.07.16 - 12:42pm uk to send troops to help protect polands bordersWhy is the go
asurreym May 2016
asurreym May 2016
(new)
there is no point getting yourself in trouble because of some inconsiderate idiots, the law can fk harder than you can
asurreym August 2019
(new)
we wouldn't need the extra energy if everyone did their bit to eliminate or reduce wastage

* Favourites:
error asurreym has no favourite topics in General Chat forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP