Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
badvok »

* Topics:
badvok April 2018
(new) Can You Pee A Rainbow [52]
What colour is your urine? Take a look at the picture of colourful urines from the Tacoma General Hospital in Tacoma, Wash. reading.gif But what do the colours mean?
badvok November 2016
(new) Massive Phones [28]
How bigs your phone? Tiny neat thing or Massive Dom jolly affair struggle to fit ur pockets... . Mines 5'' screen and paranoid about dropping it
badvok February 2015
(new) WhankBand New Gadget to harness wasted energy (6)
Whankband is first gadget that harnesses the energy of masturb*tion lol.gif The energy crisis could be over after p*rnhub tapped into one of the worlds great unused reservoirs of energy. , Yep the furio
badvok February 2015
(new) Man wakes up 2 find his test*cles have been stolen [19]
worry.gifworry.gif Married TV actor wakes up to find his test*cles have been stolen after kissing young woman in sauna shocked.gifmitry Nikolaev, 30, is believed to be the target of a gang including a doctor which may be h
badvok February 2015
(new) Hoping Your Neighbours Die! [35]
(not old bags etc) [b]ive recently decided i like All but one of my neighbours n their families ; and i hope her The lucky one's gas boiler goes fa

* Replies:
badvok March 2015
(new)
@ mikeymk - 15.03.15 - 09:45am First time on wap was late 2002 i think. Had a Nokia 7650 and was ge
badvok March 2015
(new)
donut day
badvok September 2015
(new)
sick.gif fkn noisey knts gave headache
badvok March 2015
(new)
the pyramids lol.gif
badvok March 2015
(new)
pointless trophy dreamy.gif apparently, the chinese have seen them; so now you nolonger need to go on the show and make it to final.lol.gif

* Favourites:
carta28 October 2022
(new) 3 word story [7017]
The object of the game is to create a never ending story, with each person adding to the story using 3 words.
peta October 2015
(new) Cutie Pie. [30]
So she went to the spa yesterday. She got her teeth cleaned, ears cleaned, nails cut and buffed, deshedding treatment, a hygiene cut, wash and blow. H
rose01 January 2015
(new) Thoughts 5.0 [59099]
Thoughts ..a topic to pen down whatever's on your mind :))

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP