Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
blyrrgaia »
blyrrgaia send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
blyrrgaia July 2018
(new) Would you? [30]
If you were given the chance to know of the day you are going to die, would you like to know? How are you going to spend your last remaining days and
blyrrgaia April 2018
(new) Insomnia [48]
Some nights that you are finding it difficult to catch some sleep, what do you usually do to pass the time? Or any tips or ways you try to do to trick
blyrrgaia April 2018
(new) What are your ideas about fun? [40]
Hi there, guys! I am just being curious here. It has been along time since I had a bit of fun. Well, apart from my daily reading and movies, which I e
blyrrgaia March 2018
(new) Tears [29]
If they were words, what would they be saying?
blyrrgaia November 2017
(new) Assisted Dying [67]
Hi folks! I do not mean any disrespect nor anything but just solely want to hear your views, thoughts or any opinions regarding this matter. I know we

* Replies:
blyrrgaia July 2018
(new)
@ seifer - 8.07.18 - 10:23pm I'd get lucky with many women lol then get extremely religious before the due
blyrrgaia July 2018
(new)
@ alanball - 8.07.18 - 10:27pm A week earlier i'd just buy a suitcase full of coke and die a week earlier
blyrrgaia July 2018
(new)
@ musho77 - 8.07.18 - 10:26pm ok then yes i would want too know so i could enjoy my final weeks getting sm
blyrrgaia July 2018
(new)
You are right they might be just guessing but it is going to be your own doing being reckless and all that, just for the sport of it. You would haste
blyrrgaia July 2018
(new)
@ seifer - 8.07.18 - 10:13pm Don't think that's even possible because the future has infinite amount of po

* Favourites:
error blyrrgaia has no favourite topics in General Chat forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP