Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
charlin »

* Topics:
charlin June 2018
(new) ovhd [42]
Hey there all. anyone from RSA using this ovhd decoder? I've seen online people additional extra channels using this decoder for free. does it still w
charlin May 2017
(new) your thoughts [23]
TV Licences should be scrapped altogether Staff Writer16 May 201757 Comments TV Licences should be scrapped altogether 563 shares [
charlin February 2017
charlin February 2017
(new) clicks south africa [64]
good day all, anyone know the procuder on how to go about getting a shaver replaced as it broke within 6 months and has 1 year guarantee, as i went th

* Replies:
charlin June 2018
(new)
I got the ovhd installed yesterday. The guys did a good job the channels seems good.haven't really had a chance to see what it has too offer. I paid R
charlin June 2018
(new)
@ ladibud - 22.02.18 - 05:59am you can buy the dish at game... the decoder and dish will cost and R1000 to
charlin June 2018
(new)
@ seifer - 22.02.18 - 12:26am We don't have cable here. We rely on satellites up in space. Don't know if y
charlin May 2017
(new)
SABC CEO James Aguma has told parliament that the SABC wants the Broadcasting Act changed to allow for it to charge South Africans a TV Licence fee fo
charlin February 2017
(new)
honestly no one deserves to pass away like that. and thats truly a great pic both were and are great legends

* Favourites:
error charlin has no favourite topics in General Chat forum.

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP