Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
crabit.1 »
crabit.1 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
crabit.1 October 2021
(new) Quit my job (8)
26years of loyal service and Ive handed in my notice. My last working day will be 3rd November happydance.gif I should be feeling sad and a wee bit scar
crabit.1 October 2020
(new) Sciatica [36]
Whos suffered this? Im crippled with it for the past two days. My gp gave me cocodamol and naproxen...cocodamol has left me feeling spaced out and diz
crabit.1 April 2018
(new) Sepsis [29]
My friend got a tiny paper cut,began feeling ill with flu like symptoms she went to the pharmacist who gave her advice and a dressing for the cut whic
crabit.1 March 2018
(new) Cbd/hemp oil. [94]
Id like to try this for moderate pain relief also for my mum with chronic pain who is on morphine but she hates taking it,anybody use it or have exper
crabit.1 January 2018
(new) Rabbie Burns [101]
Im having haggis neeps and tatties for tea tonight,so who else is having it or does it make you want to vomit,I hate offal but I know haggis is mainly

* Replies:
crabit.1 January 2024
(new)
I've got so much vodka in this house I said I wasn't buying any but I slung a bottle of pear grey goose in the trolley yesterday happydance.gif
crabit.1 7 hours 36 minutes
(new)
Life changing very soon and I'm not prepared for it eek.gif
crabit.1 7 hours 36 minutes
(new)
Well a fire at work was not the news I was expecting to wake up to,hopefully only a few days off not forever chin.gif
crabit.1 March 2023
(new)
@ budgiesmuggler - 19.03.23 - 08:09pm Friendzone lol. Incapable of being true friends even with their o
crabit.1 March 2023
(new)
Neeps are mashed turnip traditionally eaten with haggis mashed tatties in Scotland

* Favourites:
birdy September 2015
(new) Thoughts 6.0 [20834]
You know the drill. Post your thoughts here.

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP