Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
dom4subs »
dom4subs send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
dom4subs September 2019
(new) RIP Robert Hunter (2)
The principal lyricist for the Grateful Dead has died. There'll be a bright star in the sky tonight and not a Dark Star
dom4subs August 2018
(new) Columbo [29]
Does Columbo (the tv detective) have an artificial eye. Peter Falk the actor who plays him had 1 so does Columbo, or is his eye acting the part of a
dom4subs August 2017
(new) Christmas present [48]
What the feck do you buy a family member for Christmas when you've just found out the illness they have is terminal and they only have about 6 months.
dom4subs November 2016
(new) U.S Ambassador [171]
Trump has said that Farage would make a good British ambassador to the U.S. Does an ambassador really have much of a role and influence, or is it jus
dom4subs May 2015
(new) Which Gift [35]
Oh Lord won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz, sang Janis Joplin. If a friend was buying you a gift what would you ask for? Please keep the value of the gi

* Replies:
dom4subs September 2019
(new)
@ 1bad_boy - 11.09.19 - 12:21am One hit wonders.. A-ha 'Take On Me'Dexy's Midnight Runners 'Come On E
dom4subs September 2019
(new)
@ sisfreak2017 - 7.09.19 - 09:31pm sorry.gif Noris. I've never heard of them. A google search took me int
dom4subs September 2019
(new)
Much ado about nothing
dom4subs September 2019
(new)
@ ogdenz - 4.09.19 - 09:51am How do you train someone to carry them?Undo holster, insert the
dom4subs September 2019
(new)
Listen to the narration by Stanley Unwin on the Small Faces album Ogdens Nut Gone Flake. He tells you what happens to the moon, so just reverse it f

* Favourites:
tranie March 2019
(new) Norris missed yet another RIP (5)
Democracy in the uk RIP sad.gif
newt182 July 2022
(new) Brexit deal will keep UK in customs union [2353]
The maybot has secured a deal. Half in half out. tea.gif
suedeguy89 July 2018
bampop 27 days
(new) Wap Groups pinned [223]
most of us own or have joined groups, so this post is for those users. post here about your groups, whether it's one you own or one you want to recomm
crlywrly August 2017
(new) Irritating questions to be asked [114]
What questions irritate you? Other than the obvious 'are you h*rny?'. Or the question asked in this thread..

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP