Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
fireyes »

* Topics:
fireyes October 2013
(new) Ideas that pay off [22]
What's the oddest idea that you know of that paid off? Example: pet rock....the guy who came up with pet rock is a millionaire now facepalm.gif it's a r
fireyes September 2013
(new) Natural disasters [33]
What scares you more? Twisters, hurricanes, earthquakes or fires? Or other..and why?
fireyes September 2013
(new) men and the empty box [22]
so, i was watching this show and it talks about men having a empty box in their brains. the show is an attempt to get men and woman to understand how
fireyes September 2013
(new) Generation degeneration? [49]
This is somewhat of a spin off but I would like to see what others think. With this ''everyone is a winner'' attitude being taught in school. Do you f
fireyes September 2013
(new) Teens attempted murder to eat [50]
(CNN) - Two teenagers -- 13 and 14 years old -- are in custody in Spokane, Washington, and the mother of one of the teens is recuperating in a hospita

* Replies:
fireyes October 2013
(new)
Really? Good luck
fireyes October 2013
(new)
Just normal rocks. Good skipping rocks . lol tiny
fireyes October 2013
(new)
Exactly my reason. They rather find things to btch about in order to justify their existence. Why should someone who pushes carts at a store earn well
fireyes January 2015
(new)
So, we walk into a travel stop and in front of us is a old man. Gotta be close to or in his 80s. He was buying the traditional old man stuff. Coffee a
fireyes October 2013
(new)
I have a issue with supporting striking teachers. In fact, I'm starting to have issues with unions period

* Favourites:
error fireyes has no favourite topics in General Chat forum.

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP