Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
indiechic »

* Topics:
indiechic January 2015
(new) why do people..... [258]
Why do people feel the need to correct peoples spelling and grammar mistakes online?? I find it really rude and offensive, especially when it's cle
indiechic September 2014
(new) ban/block [41]
Can you ban/block person from sending you bud requests? I have guy who isn't getting the hint and keeps requesting over and over
indiechic August 2014
(new) addicted to shoes [46]
I love love love absolutely love them ( like most girls) but how many is classed as too many? Before your addicted/obsessed. .......

* Replies:
indiechic September 2014
(new)
@ kid_ka0s - 12.09.14 - 11:18pm Why is it an issue? You're a blatant fake, i accepted you knowing this. Yo
indiechic September 2014
(new)
I didn't say I was being harassed, just don't appreciate his sexual advances at me, so I removed him as bud and now getting requests constantly. Judg
indiechic September 2014
(new)
Cheers for help
indiechic August 2014
(new)
The classic, it's all your fault speech???? Your paranoid, jealous with attitude.....oh my, you will wake up and realise your instincts were spot on.
indiechic January 2015
(new)
@ newt182 - 20.08.14 - 07:14pm ''especially when it's clearly type error'' ''their mistakes

* Favourites:
ladibud November 2014
(new) what is the real diffs? [44]
Between a cupcake nd a chocolate chip muf*in? Imo, the one is just too cheap to have icing. I don't see the use in havin a muf*in if it isn't healthy
indiechic January 2015
(new) why do people..... [258]
Why do people feel the need to correct peoples spelling and grammar mistakes online?? I find it really rude and offensive, especially when it's cle

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP