Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
jiggyxx »
jiggyxx send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
jiggyxx 2022
(new) Anne Rice (5)
The author Anne Rice has died and a little bit of my teenage / early adult self has died along with her.
jiggyxx July 2020
(new) I had this dream [64]
So I had this dream last night and it's really affected me all day. It featured an old friend who I miss considerably. I've been really sad since the
jiggyxx March 2020
(new) Mental Health - Bad Days [17]
How do you cope? Is there someone you talk to? A routine you try? What if the thing bringing you down is a member of your family and you can't leave t
jiggyxx February 2020
(new) Any news? [85]
Any news at all?
jiggyxx February 2020
(new) What's On TV [58]
I'm in need of a new series to watch... what are you watching? I am a huge GOT fan, loved the Walking Dead before it went crap, love Fleabag,

* Replies:
jiggyxx May 2022
(new)
Been married 9 years this year. Sometimes it's really hard, I'm complicated, he's grumpy, I'm emotional, he's privileged and can't see when he's being
jiggyxx January 2022
(new)
Jiggyx.gif that's literally me.
jiggyxx January 2022
(new)
Wearing cloth on my body is a form of government control and something to do with Bill Gates. You're all sheep. My cult leader told me so.
jiggyxx November 2021
(new)
I also had a baby with a d*ckhead from pro, I was young and naive and thought we had something special, we didn't. That baby is now almost 16 and said
jiggyxx August 2021
(new)
There aren't female incels because women don't feel like they are owed sex. These men think they are entitled and that women just aren't giving th

* Favourites:
error jiggyxx has no favourite topics in General Chat forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP