Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
joe999 »

* Topics:
joe999 August 2017
(new) Conspiracy theories [49]
What's going on these days more and more conspiracy theories coming out, and even sadder than that so many people believe in them. It's as if people n
joe999 August 2014
(new) BB winner Helen Wood [43]
I know most don't watch big brother but even if u watched a few minutes this series u probably know or have heard of Helen. She won unbelievably, and
joe999 July 2014
(new) double rejection! [89]
Hi J******',Thanks for sending your CV to ***** for consideration during our search for anExecutiveAssistant. We were very fortunate to receive a larg
joe999 July 2014
(new) R.I.P. [48]
The bodies of the 3 kidnapped Israeli teens have been found near Hebron. Really sad to hear...
joe999 June 2014
(new) general [34]
Just been very impressed recently with the truly awful stupid n boring topics put up recently, and how they've been turned around to the greatest lol

* Replies:
joe999 August 2017
(new)
Of course I'd offer to help. It shows ppl don't really understand how disabled ppl feel. They want to be treated like any1 else, and if you would offe
joe999 August 2017
(new)
Lol. Funny I mention this then some1 mentions God in the same breath as conspiracy theories. Guess it makes sense from a v different perspective but I
joe999 August 2017
(new)
Think I joined around 2002. Been on here a lot then I've been on and off for years. I think this is the first time I logged on in around 2 years.
joe999 October 2014
(new)
pmpl.gif the way they write the laws nowadays I would be surprised if Mr Oxford or Webster himself would be able to understand it. But I get the gist, s
joe999 October 2014
(new)
@ ladibud - 6.10.14 - 02:37pm hmmmmm... so they need to obey the laws of the land. fair enough. now if the

* Favourites:
madam.x January 2015
(new) Female genital mutilation in the UK [199]
There's a programme on now, if anyone is interested. Just heard a tiny little girl screaming in agony whilst this was done to her..

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP