Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
lothario »

* Topics:
lothario January 2019
(new) Festivals [54]
How many have u been to, where was it, how was your experience? Just caught the back end of one on telly, Pitbull was snarling some s**t. I wa
lothario November 2016
(new) Annoying Words [92]
Is there a certain word that gets on your nerves? 'Literally' is one for me I've found lately. But it's more to do with the people that use it
lothario October 2014
(new) Comfort Eating [55]
I don't quite understand it. Yeah I get the concept of it - you're gaining 'comfort' from eating. But how?
lothario September 2014
(new) You don't bring me flowers, anymore... [75]
As I was passing the shopping centre, some woman caught my eye who was stood there with a few bouquets in her arms. She smiled so I smiled back n carr
lothario August 2014
(new) Vice Versa [29]
Some of u might remember the chocolates. Good for u if u did. The thing is, ever since I've been two years old I've known I was black. The onl

* Replies:
lothario 6 hours 25 minutes
(new)
Half oz of Stardawg
lothario November 2017
(new)
@ gt_tdi - 10.08.17 - 10:25pm Watch Assassin with Danny Dire if you want a truly bad film.I t
lothario November 2017
(new)
@ ladibud - 10.08.17 - 10:00pm I never understood the comfort eat thing myselfMe neither, I d
lothario November 2017
(new)
@ ladibud - 10.08.17 - 09:48pm Obesity is a sign of prosperityThis is something that's always
lothario July 2017

* Favourites:
rose01 March 2015
(new) Nagaland:Angry mob lynches r*pe accused [154]
India-Nagaland State: Angry mob raids Dimapur Central Jail, lynches 35-year-old r*pe accused
birdy September 2015
(new) Thoughts 6.0 [20834]
You know the drill. Post your thoughts here.
wettoast January 2015
(new) storm [31]
fking windy out there tonight for_sure
guillium August 2015
(new) Today I bought some cheese. [24]
Today I bought some cheese. There were several cheeses to choose from. I could have got various types of cheddar, or even Edam, but my cheese that I g

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP