Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
lugus »
lugus send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
lugus July 2022
(new) Friend request [15]
A few days ago I received a friend request on here from a young attractive woman about 28 years old... I was curious. I wanted to know why someone tha
lugus May 2022
(new) Ted Cruz [123]
US Senator Ted Cruz says to avoid more school shootings is to make sure each school only has 1 door with an armed police officer at that door!He is ri

* Replies:
lugus July 2022
(new)
I was waiting for her to answer me...She blocked me. She wanted to talk about adult things and then don't take the heat! I think I'm just a bit too mu
lugus July 2022
(new)
I mentioned the scars from multiple surgeries and the limp I have from an old injury. And of course I had to throw in the need for daily fibre supplem
lugus July 2022
(new)
I let her talk a bit cos (if the truth be told) flattery ain't all that bad.We keep talking for a while and within a short time, she asked if we could
lugus June 2022
(new)
Nightwish high hopes disturbed sound of silence Hendrix all along the watchtower six string soldiers wish you were here
lugus June 2022
(new)
@ liamb17 - 16.06.22 - 02:24pm Dont ruin it for me by telling me how it ends Tasti !he dies w

* Favourites:
tranie January 2022
(new) Flat earth ? [679]
In London there is a lot of graffitti popping up saying ''google'' flat earth, and flat earth society. Just wondering IF the earth did indeed turn out

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP