Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
manchesr »
manchesr send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
manchesr November 2022
(new) a post for the vaping community pinned [1785]
This is a post for all the vapours chat about equipment. Liquids flavours etc also join my group a safe place to chat about your vaporising experie
manchesr August 2018
(new) annoying and funny TV adverts [176]
What ones annoy you or make you laugh? I hate the tena lady one.. The ladies overnight nappies they dance around like they are on summat banghead.gif
manchesr October 2017
(new) Hi peeps [23]
What's everyone upto tonight?? I'm staying in with my pus*y tat cat.gif
manchesr August 2015
(new) zips or buttons??? [92]
What Di you prefer on a pair of jeans the zip or buttons??, with a zip you can just pull the zip down and have a pi*s but with buttons you've gotta op
manchesr August 2015

* Replies:
manchesr November 2018
(new)
Hmmm I dunno I've not been here tea2.gif
manchesr August 2018
(new)
Just this one
manchesr October 2017
(new)
@ mikeymk - 8.10.17 - 10:04pm Yours sounds really nasty though, M. My passenger seat went through m
manchesr October 2017
(new)
@ psnality - 8.10.17 - 10:15pm Chilling and contemplating the days ahead, a new beginning and all that and
manchesr October 2017
(new)
fu*king hell mikey hope you're ok mate I got run over in 2001 and now I can't walk to the end of my street it's sh*t mate

* Favourites:
m0j0 March 2016
(new) RIP Redvixen pinned [167]
2 all those that knew redvixen it sadly informs 2 let you know that she has passed away at the young age of 32..I don't know all her friends on here h
4juice October 2015
(new) My Birthday [63]
Today is my 26th birthday, come wish me well party
manchesr November 2022
(new) a post for the vaping community pinned [1785]
This is a post for all the vapours chat about equipment. Liquids flavours etc also join my group a safe place to chat about your vaporising experie

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP