Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
mshippy »
mshippy send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
mshippy November 2014
(new) Water charges [56]
Here in ireland the government has imposed water charges on us from january but the irish people including myself are fighting against it through prot
mshippy September 2014
(new) What is that xfactor music uk [15]
Theres a background music in this years xfactor sounds a bit like the start of doomsday theme in doctor who any ideas of the tune or the artist thanks
mshippy September 2014
(new) facebook grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr [37]
any1 else having trouble with it cant log on as says theres a problem others have been giving out for days having problems with it angry7.gif
mshippy September 2014
(new) Irish government robbing disabled [86]
Havent been in here a while but have to have a rant about this 63 of all claims for disabled people and their carers are being refused any benefits i

* Replies:
mshippy June 2021
(new)
Strawberry fields and let it be
mshippy October 2020
(new)
Russell Howard went to see him here in Dublin last year I even got a big high five from him great memory the other half had a stich in his side from l
mshippy April 2020
(new)
@ dodgey - 5.04.20 - 02:06am How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?Hey teac
mshippy March 2020
(new)
I can only see my grandson now though skype because of this d*mn virus missing him loads when this is over im gonna give him and my daughter the bigge
mshippy March 2022
(new)
Crazy world by Aslan and down with the sickness by disturbed

* Favourites:
mshippy March 2014
(new) Irish government robbing disabled [86]
Havent been in here a while but have to have a rant about this 63 of all claims for disabled people and their carers are being refused any benefits i

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP