Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
nomnom »

* Topics:
nomnom November 2021
(new) cider [38]
do you like it? I bought some that's been oak matured in Jamaican rum barrels.. lovely stuff. I'm not a drinker so it's quite nice to fi
nomnom October 2018
(new) Local History [54]
Do you know any local history where you are or where you have lived in the past? I live near Warwick Castle, first a Roman fort, added to by t
nomnom September 2018
(new) tobacco [59]
I gave it up this week! smoking a herbal blend of hazel Leaf, papaya, mint and eucalyptus hazel is my favourite tree.. I eat the nuts,
nomnom September 2018
(new) Vegan [560]
So I get to be offended by everything now? Any vegans here? What do you eat?
nomnom August 2018
(new) Shaving like a gentleman. [112]
so fellas..and ladies of a like mind.. i am making some lifestyle changes for environmental and health purposes so this is another new change.

* Replies:
nomnom August 2018
(new)
@ ladibud - 13.12.17 - 09:33am And I have never been asked by a doctor if I want to be an organs donater e
nomnom August 2018
(new)
@ birdy - 13.12.17 - 09:21am Yeah I won't be putting my children on the register. That's a decision they c
nomnom August 2018
(new)
@ birdy - 13.12.17 - 09:30am Not sure why you're going on about the whole body thing. I'm on the register,
nomnom August 2018
(new)
@ birdy - 13.12.17 - 09:29am They can decide now, they know what they're agreeing to. I didn't have to opt
nomnom August 2018
(new)
See, not a whole body. You can pick and choose which organs you are happy to donate. The list is bigger than it used to be, has changed since I

* Favourites:
dodgey May 2018
(new) Bye Bye EU [827]
You will be missed. Not clapping.gif
1clivey1 April 2018
(new) trump/politics [3705]
other post got to slow carried over...............
r3ckless May 2019
(new) What are you listening to? [5190]
seems the other one is fuucked so here is the new 1 music.gif ice cube - wicked!
straxus May 2019
(new) Question about brexit [397]
what happens with eurostar could i still travel from england to france after the uk leave?
strawfox November 2017
(new) Gunman at country music festival Las Vegas [987]
At least one gunman is reported to have opened fire at a country music festival being held on the Las Vegas strip. Videos on social media show hund

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP