Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
obi_jon »
obi_jon send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
obi_jon 16 days
(new) Italian bridge collapse. [45]
A motorway bridge in Genoa, Italy has collapsed during heavy rain. Multiple fatalities reported, including at least 3 children.dislike.gif [link]http
obi_jon 25 days
(new) *WARNING* This post might break your brain. [46]
Stare at this image for at least 30 seconds.
obi_jon March 2024
(new) Aphantasia [21]
Anyone ever heard of this before? Also known as ''mental blindness''. Apparently it's more common than you'd think and there is an Aphantasia ''spectr
obi_jon March 2024
(new) Spacewatch v2.0(Official Science Topic) pinned [749]
To boldly go exactly where the old Space Watch topic went before it.moonlanding.gif. A place to post about all the latest research, theories, discove
obi_jon March 2024
(new) Alec Baldwin movie shoot tragedy. [105]
What a horrible thing to happen.dislike.gif Why would somebody load a so called 'prop' gun with a live round? Why would they even have live round

* Replies:
obi_jon 28 minutes
(new)
@ shadow27 - 16.04.24 - 04:03pm He's probably just taking the piss.And you.
obi_jon 28 minutes
(new)
Cope harder.
obi_jon 56 minutes
(new)
Social
obi_jon 4 hours 26 minutes
(new)
@ wakeup4 - 28.03.24 - 12:31am Look lady this isnt a pump and dump this is blue chip sh*tStil
obi_jon 50 minutes
(new)
@ wakeup4 - 16.04.24 - 01:15pm Has Mr Toad's face always been that lopsided or has he had a stroke?

* Favourites:
kipling March 2020
(new) Disturbing nature [65]
Have you done it ?? Would you do it ?? I did it yesterday and I'm questioning myself today whether I did the right thing ..Basically , I was sat in my
1clivey1 March 2020
(new) trump/usa.. [2456]
Old one slowing up again,so here we go....
obi_jon March 2024
(new) Spacewatch v2.0(Official Science Topic) pinned [749]
To boldly go exactly where the old Space Watch topic went before it.moonlanding.gif. A place to post about all the latest research, theories, discove
nomnom March 2018
(new) Hair [274]
What's the longest you've gone without washing your hair? How often do you normally wash it? Do you use products? I'm trying to
1clivey1 September 2017

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP