Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
ogdenz »
ogdenz send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
ogdenz 12 days
(new) Another hypothetical situation. [19]
Proof of God's nonexistence has been shown to the world. It's undeniable to any logical,critical mind. It's been announced on all forms of media g
ogdenz 12 days
(new) Tablet/Laptop? [74]
Not being tech savvy i was wondering what advantages a laptop would bring me over my tablet? Why get a lappy when I have a tablet? I have the u
ogdenz February 2024
(new) Death related movies and TV shows. [29]
Just a bit of fun ..alter a TV show or movie title to give it a death related name.
ogdenz February 2024
(new) Top Tips. [17]
Viz style Top Tips. Convince your mates that you have been to Madame Tussaud's by simply having your photo taken with Tom Cruise and Barak Obama!
ogdenz February 2024
(new) Collector? [20]
Have you ever been or are you a collector of anything? Stamps? Postcards?..etc. As a kid I collected books,Beano,Dandy,Whizzer and so on. Must

* Replies:
ogdenz 8 minutes
(new)
Rapture
ogdenz < 1 minute
(new)
@ peta - 28.03.24 - 05:11pm I like Pearl. Maybe Ill just give him a gem name. Hes pretty and flamboyant. S
ogdenz 16 hours
(new)
Lawrence Fox is having a bad day. Wanted to be Mayor of London but couldn't manage to fill in a form. Lmao!
ogdenz 16 hours
(new)
@ alanball - 28.03.24 - 12:51pm Hope the slag ends up at the foodbank...and they've just give
ogdenz 6 hours 8 minutes
(new)
@ 3mel - 27.03.24 - 04:31pm it could be something to do with the stomach/intestines keeping the body from

* Favourites:
krinkle September 2023
(new) Andrew Tate [568]
Whats the deal with this dude, he is fu*king everywhere. Opinions on a postcard, or below.
sensible August 2022
(new) Weekend plans. [60]
What you all doing this weekend? I haven't had a drink since my friends wedding in July so tomorrow I'm ruining my life. Cheers.gif
ricky112 May 2021
(new) Only one [18]
Choose only one from this 1. Teleportation 2. Mars colonization 3. Black hole
dodgey May 2021
(new) RIP Prince Philip [206]
RIP my favourite royal.
9362 July 2020
(new) Stupid Liverpool fans [109]
Setting fire to the liver building... Some dumb cnts there tonight

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP