Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
pariah »

* Topics:
pariah February 2014
(new) How Do We Sleep [30]
When our beds are burning?
pariah February 2014
(new) Good Deeds [28]
What was the last u did for someone?
pariah February 2014
(new) Morale dilemma [31]
Or a good excuse? U might've read a topic of mine where I was checking out the a*se of an unknown sister I have. Well I've got another who I'm in cont
pariah January 2014
(new) Guess Who..? [73]
It's someone's birthday today. Ask me questions to guess who's it is. Y'know, like the board game. I'll start.: Are they someone from general f
pariah January 2014

* Replies:
pariah August 2017
(new)
Unless it was a metaphor. Or just u being u. But I've kinda got my hopes up now
pariah August 2017
(new)
@ poppyt - 5.07.17 - 12:26am But on the plus side.... there's a fox den in the back garden.... (dayd
pariah August 2017
(new)
I've got hiccups for the first time in ages. I've also got the perfect cure for them but I can't do it on myself
pariah July 2017
(new)
@ dom4subs - 4.07.17 - 11:58pm Is there a line of decency for this 1 that can't be crossed or is it open t
pariah July 2017
(new)
@ dom4subs - 4.07.17 - 11:58pm Is there a line of decency for this 1 that can't be crossed or is it open t

* Favourites:
mandain February 2014
(new) Running writing [60]
Which of you here still do it or know how to?
phlamex January 2014
(new) Do u sumtimes xperience any psychological probs. [26]
Last week 4 me was jst insomnia and stress..
veronee January 2014
(new) Health : what would you do ? [30]
this is a serious question, so put yourself in my shoes. As a young lad you have a accident, it damages your face and knocks out your teeth, you have
shrek January 2014
(new) Blonde-haired dudes [15]
a rare species? chin And how many redhead guys have you actually seen? I've seen a ton of redhea
3mel January 2014
(new) google images change ??? [113]
most of time when I want to add an image to a topic I open up a tab for google images, search and select something appropriate.. just recently tho

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP