Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
pariah »

* Topics:
pariah February 2014
(new) How Do We Sleep [30]
When our beds are burning?
pariah February 2014
(new) Good Deeds [28]
What was the last u did for someone?
pariah February 2014
(new) Morale dilemma [31]
Or a good excuse? U might've read a topic of mine where I was checking out the a*se of an unknown sister I have. Well I've got another who I'm in cont
pariah January 2014
(new) Guess Who..? [73]
It's someone's birthday today. Ask me questions to guess who's it is. Y'know, like the board game. I'll start.: Are they someone from general f
pariah January 2014

* Replies:
pariah August 2017
(new)
Unless it was a metaphor. Or just u being u. But I've kinda got my hopes up now
pariah August 2017
(new)
@ poppyt - 5.07.17 - 12:26am But on the plus side.... there's a fox den in the back garden.... (dayd
pariah August 2017
(new)
I've got hiccups for the first time in ages. I've also got the perfect cure for them but I can't do it on myself
pariah July 2017
(new)
@ dom4subs - 4.07.17 - 11:58pm Is there a line of decency for this 1 that can't be crossed or is it open t
pariah July 2017
(new)
@ dom4subs - 4.07.17 - 11:58pm Is there a line of decency for this 1 that can't be crossed or is it open t

* Favourites:
mok214 January 2014
(new) Fed to the dogs? (2)
The execution of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's uncle was more brutal than initially reported, according to a Beijing-controlled newspaper, whi
riskee January 2014
(new) Been on the dole/welfare/benefits [13]
Is really depressing i have been out of work 2 weeks and i would rather lick a mans an*s, i had to do an online claim which was basically selling your
dodgey January 2014
(new) Home [26]
What a boring night, birthday pi*s ups aren't the same with inlaws , parents and work colleagues, the dodge made his excuses and left, shame my wife i

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP