Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
redvixen »

* Topics:
redvixen June 2022
(new) Covers [279]
What musical covers do you enjoy or recommend? I've just been listening to Marilyn Mansons version of David Bowie's Golden Years. I like his version o
redvixen January 2022
(new) Body Piercing [78]
Do you have any?I got my ears done professionally, but an old mate did my nose with a picture nail. Just stabbed it right through. I've let it grow ov
redvixen February 2016
(new) Artists [48]
Who are your favourite artists? I love Escher, Salvador Dali and Frieda Khalo. Not sure if I spelt the last one right, but you'll get the gist
redvixen April 2015
(new) What are your... [97]
...favourite bands?I'm eclectic. Tool, silver chair, frente, sepultura, soulfly, pantera, soundgarden, even some spice girls on occasion lol
redvixen April 2015
(new) honesty online [61]
The reason I bring this up is cos I was on the phone with mum last night. She said she was shocked with some of my facebook posts. ha, I say alotta sh

* Replies:
redvixen April 2016
(new)
Buuuut apart from getting blind, I'm having Christmas lunch with a few friends. Though it does get annoying around them cos they keep rubbing my shave
redvixen April 2016
(new)
@ nikkei - 16.12.15 - 06:34pm Not going on holiday so im gonna get blind drunkI'm doing this
redvixen November 2015
(new)
I've only been here like twice in 6 months. I don't give a fk
redvixen November 2015
(new)
Rip blossom
redvixen November 2015
(new)
@ xxzeroxx - 18.11.15 - 12:15am Bet if Michael Jackson and Pamela fkd she would give birth to a barbie dol

* Favourites:
1clivey1 April 2015
(new) thunderbirds [26]
are go! this weekend new series starts...cgi so no strings shame the strings made it..we will see
rose01 March 2022
(new) Weird News Stories pinned [1033]
..today..A German man who stuffed 44 small lizards into his underwear before trying to board a flight has been sentenced to prison in New Zealand for

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP